Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Technology Related Stuff

So I was thinking about creating a forum of sorts for people who love camping, at least camping in the tri-state area. Its not that I do not like camping in other areas, I do; however, if you only have two or three days off you don't want to spend half the day in a car. So this imaginary forum is restricted only to places that are somewhat close to Tulsa. I think it would be great if people could post pictures, if they so choose, and write about their experience at such-and-such campsite. Everyone should feel free to tell about their experiences, what they loved and hated, stuff to do during the day depending on the season, opinions of the trails, etc...

So I can't seem to figure out the set up that I would need for this idea. I think a forum, like the staff forum would work for it, and I am pretty sure I could get something off facebook if I chose this structure. However, I have my reservations with the whole forum thing; they just don't look nice or creative; they look pretty boring. I could try a website, but it kind of seems like a lot more work than I want to put into it. But then I could have photos to draw people in and maybe people would want to advertise on it, and then I could be rich (yeah, I know it won't happen, but if it is imaginary . . . might as well). I guess I am open to suggestions, or if you know where this type of site actually exists then even better and I will just go there!

No comments:

Post a Comment