Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Google Docs

WOW! Online documents is the most exciting thing ever! I have opened email attachments in gmail using google docs before and, wow, google stored them without my knowledge. Not really sure how I feel about that. Oh well. Oh and just now it gave me a random message saying that it cannot save my document and that they are sorry for the inconvenience. And the spell check doesn't work so I cannot be help accountable for my misspellings. Not sure how much I really like this Google Docs things, the error message keeps showing up every time it tries to automatically save. Oh it just saved finally. Well this short experience has not convinced me to write a paper or complete a group project on this application.

1 comment:

  1. I collaborated on a project for Public Library Administration with two classmates using Google Docs. We used both the doc and the spreadsheet. Once we were all three online at the same time, trying to brainstorm library needs. I was still trying to get used to the format and my classmates were commenting in their two different colors all over the place! It was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete