Thursday, April 23, 2009

Podcasts

I like podcasts. I use them a lot for some of my favorite radio shows, like Car Talk. On Pod Cast Alley I found a podcast called Free Beer, I am currently listening to it, and it seems somewhat entertaining. I think the show's hosts sample different types of beer, but it kind of sounds like they just drink a lot of beer and become somewhat incoherent by the end of the hour long show. I also searched Pod Cast Alley for 'library' and the results list was rather long. It seems like there are a lot of public library podcasts, which would be a good idea for any library. I think that library's could do book reviews and events discussions, and provide an easy way for people to be informed about a multitude of different things going on at the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment